Thinking with Images
Avant, Volume X, Issue 2/2019. ISSN: 2082-6710. Editors: Piotr Kozak, Krystyna Bielecka & Jakub R. Matyja
Piotr Kozak, Krystyna Bielecka and Jakub R. Matyja: What Is Thinking With Images?
1. Alistair M. C. Isaac: The Allegory of Isomorphism
2. Valeria Giardino and Jan Wöpking: Aspect seeing and mathematical representations
3. Dustin Stokes: Memory, Imagery, and Self-Knowledge
4. Anna Kocsis: Mental imagery and spatio-temporal continuity: Evidence from the function of the hippocampal formation
5. Christopher Joseph An: Skillful Disposition and Responsiveness in Mental Imagery
6. Thomas Park: Why successful performance in imagery tasks does not require the manipulation of mental imagery
7. Aneta Niczyporuk: Suppressing with images
The editorial and publishing process of this publication has been financed by the research grant “What is Thinking with Images?”, SONATA 10, granted by the National Science Centre, Poland, on the basis of the decision No. 2015/19/D/HS1/02426.