Delusions. Avant, Volume V, Issue 3/2014. ISSN: 2082-6710. Editors of the Issue: Przemysław Nowakowski (managing editor), Witold Wachowski.
Przemysław Nowakowski: Delusions: between Phenomenology and Prediction
1. Max Coltheart: From the internal lexicon to delusional belief
2. Kengo Miyazono & Lisa Bortolotti: The Causal Role Argument against Doxasticism about Delusions
3. Rick A. Adams, Harriet R. Brown & Karl J. Friston: Bayesian inference, predictive coding and delusions
4. Garry Young: Amending the revisionist model of the Capgras delusion: A further argument for the role of patient experience in delusional belief formation
5. Andrzej Kapusta: Delusions in the phenomenological perspective
6. Glenn Carruthers: Difficulties for extending Wegner and colleagues? model of the sense of agency to deficits in delusions of alien control
Jakob Hohwy: Reflections on predictive processing and the mind. An Interview
IV. Book Reviews
1. Przemysław Nowakowski: On embodiment in predictions
2. Jakub Ryszard Matyja: Mearleau-Ponty meets enactivism
3. Jakub Ryszard Matyja: Philosophy of the Performing Arts
The texts are licensed under: CC BY-NC-ND 3.0.