Proposals are to be submitted and will be accepted via easychair only. No e-mail submission is required.
Forms of participation (Select one of the formats you believe will be suitable for your paper*):
REGULAR PAPERS IN PARALLEL SESSIONS (30 MIN)
25-minute presentation and a 5-minute Q&A. This format is reserved for well-developed projects that present conceptually complex ideas or extensive research data.
- abstract between 600 – 830 words
- abstract must include mandatory bibliography in APA 6th ed. citation style (up to 7 items)
SHORT PAPERS IN PARALLEL SESSIONS (15 MIN)
15 minutes or less with the residual time used for discussion. This format is suitable for works in progress or research that may be presented more succinctly.
- abstract between 400 – 500 words
- abstract must include mandatory bibliography in APA 6th ed. citation style (up to 4 items)
Any form of research display or demonstration. Posters may present empirical research, scholarship with a single question or thesis.
- abstract between 400 – 1000 words
- abstract shall include mandatory bibliography in APA 6th ed. citation style (up to 4 items)
PROPOSALS OF SPECIAL SYMPOSIA
For special symposium is allotted 90 minutes, sufficient for max. four 20 minute talks including questions and short final summary. The best symposia present different perspectives, drawn from a range of disciplines, on a common issue directly related to the work of the one or more of the conference guests. Special symposia are competitive, and the Program Co-Chairs will solicit comments and evaluations from reviewers to aid in determining acceptance. Special symposia should not be confused with the Invited Symposia arranged by the conference organizers.
- MODERATOR: Proposals of special symposia should be submitted by its moderator as Regular Papers in Easy Chair System.
- Filling in the submission form, the title of the Special Symposium should be preceded by "SS" to deliver additional information about the form of participation; in this case Special Symposium = SS. You are kindly asked to indicate the form of participation at the beginning of your abstract as well. (The lack of declaration as to the type of participation may result in serious delay in the reviewing process of your submission).
- Apart of regular summary of the symposium the submissions must include a list of all the speakers involved in the symposium, indicate their background, and explain the importance of the topic.
- PARTICIPANTS: Participants of special symposia shall submit their abstracts as Regular Papers in Easy Chair System.
- In the submission form, the title of the single contribution to Special Symposium must be preceded by the title of the whole symposium as defined by the moderator.
- Participants are supposed to indicate in Easy Chair System the moderator of Special Symposium as a co-author of their contribution.
- abstract between 1000 – 830 words
- list of keywords
- IMPORTANT: If you are the moderator or the speaker of special symposium you are supposed to check Regular Paper field in Easy Chair submission form
* TIS 2017 conference committee may assign you a presentation format different than the one you have selected in your submission form.
|Abstracts submission||July 31|
|Notification of acceptance*||August 30|
|Registration fee||September 30|
*In case of early submissions (until the end of May) abstracts will be reviewed upon receiving them and the final decision will be delivered within three weeks since the date of the abstract submission.
|Registration fee for papers, posters and special symposia participants:||TBA|
|Registration fee for official participant without paper/poster*:||TBA|
*Fees cover catering, conference materials, post-conference publication, technical service and logistics costs.
Please submit an abstract via easy chair