How to get to Lublin?
The Lublin Airport offers 15 direct connections:
- Barcelona (BCN)
- Burgas (BOJ)
- Doncaster Sheffield (DSA)
- Dublin (DUB)
- Eindhoven (EIN)
- Glasgow (GLA)
- Heraklion (HER)
- Kiev (IEV)
- Liverpool John Lennon (LPL)
- London Luton (LTN)
- London Stansted (STN)
- Munich (MUC)
- Oslo Torp Sandefjord (TRF)
- Stockholm Skavsta (NYO)
- Tel Aviv (TLV)
The airport is located 12 km from the city. The journey to the center of the city takes:
- 15 minutes by train (timetable) or
- 15 minutes by taxi (fare from the airport to the city is approx. 12 – 15 €. ).
Warsaw Chopin AirportYou can also fly to Chopin Airport in Warsaw and then get to Lublin by train. The Warsaw airport has connections with over 80 cities.
Leaving Chopin Airport you can take:
- train (SKM lines S2, S3C, S3S)
- TAXI: the Chopin Airport recommends three taxi companies: ELE SKY TAXI, SUPER TAXI or SAWA TAXI; the taxi fare from the airport to the city centre is approx. 10 - 12 EUR)
Lublin has railway connections with all main cities in Poland. The schedules and the prices can be found at the Polish railway company’s (PKP) website. Below you can find information about connections with selected cities.
You can reach the city center from Lublin railway station in 15-20 minutes by taxi or by bus.
Lublin is one of the oldest cities in Poland with picturesque Old Town. It is an example of cultural melting pot, a place where the cultures of the West and the East meet. The multicultural character of the city can be felt while visiting catholic churches, the old centre for Torah study in Lublin – Chachmei Lublin Yeshiva, eastern Orthodox church and all places where the cultures coexisted together: esp. the Holy Trinity Chapel at the Lublin Castle.